French, Greek, English, Spanish, Dutch
Hello, I am Matina
I graduated from the medical school of the Free University of Brussels (ULB) in 2010 and graduated in general radiology from the same university in 2016. I sub-specialised in paediatric radiology. Medical imaging is a very interesting and complex field in the medical field; many techniques are encountered in medical imaging such as computed tomography (CT-scanner), ultrasound, MRI and plain radiography. My number one priority is ma patient and children are my passion.
Paediatric and Adult Consultations (ultrasound) – non-exhaustive:
- Brain: preterm babies, growth retardation, transcranial Doppler ultrasound (sickle cell disease)
- Head and neck: thyroid, adenopathy, parotid and sub-mandibular glands
- Thoracic: pleural effusion, cutaneous mass
- Abdomen: hepatic, splenic lesion, kidney diseases, pyloric stenosis, intussusception
- Venous system: venous thrombosis
- Male and female pelvis: scrotal, inguinal pathologies, advanced puberty
- Hip: hip dislocation, arthritis
- Abdominal wall: cutaneous malformations, diastasis and hernia
- Doppler ultrasound: carotid, renal arteries and inferior limb Doppler
Feel free to contact me if you have any further information is needed.